Performance Coaching Skills for Managers
Duration: 2 Day
Price: £780 + VAT
Dates: 28-29 March 2019
Our Course Feedback
Fantastic. So many useful skills, both for my professional and personal life. Thank you.
Found the interactive practical sessions so, so valuable.
I would without a doubt recommend this course.
All of us, whether it’s in our capacity as Civil Servants, Managers, colleagues, or friends, often find ourselves trying to help others to achieve something. This two day workshop develops the coaching skills of managers to enhance the performance of their staff and their teams, and to help others achieve their goals.
Attendees will explore basic and advanced principles of coaching and create their own framework for good coaching practice. We will also discover how the use of negative and positive information can reinforce or change the behaviour of others.
As part of the course, participants will receive impactful personal feedback, enabling attendees to develop and refine their coaching skills. Attendees will formulate an action plan to ensure coaching becomes an integral part of their management practice. Places are restricted to a maximum of six delegates per tutor.
By the end of the workshop attendees will:
- Understand what coaching is
- Know when it is appropriate to use coaching in their role as a manager
- Recognise the benefits of coaching for the employee, manager and the team
- Be familiar with the GROW model of coaching
- Know and understand the coaching skills profile
- Have explored how to build trust with their employees
- Have identified ‘powerful’ questions to use during coaching sessions
- Have examined how to manage the ‘emotions’ during a coaching intervention
- Have practised their coaching skills by working with other course attendees
- Have received feedback on their skills from peers and the course facilitators
For more information or to register your interest in future course dates, please contact us.