- Category: Statistical Software for Quantitative Analysis
- Published: Tuesday, 07 July 2020 10:08
- Written by Matt Pye - HWD
RStudio is a user-friendly interface that allows us to carry out quantitative analysis using the powerful R statistical software. This course aims to familiarise participants with the interface and the R coding language. Topics covered in this course include:
- An introduction to the R syntax language
- Data management in RStudio: how to import, tidy and transform data
- An introduction to R functions and packages, including where to access help files
This course is aimed at people with little or no prior experience with RStudio.
How our virtual classrooms work
Our Virtual Classroom courses allows you to attend our classroom training without leaving your home or office. We use the ‘Microsoft Teams’ meeting software. Before you attend, please check that you meet the system requirements. If it doesn’t work, try adjusting your settings or contact your IT department to ask about permitting the website.
You are also welcome to use your personal laptop, tablet or even your smart phone. Please just forward our course invite to your personal email, or just copy and paste the link into your browser.
If you encounter any problems, please feel free to get in touch. We can set up a test meeting before the course.