- Category: Management & Leadership Skills
- Published: Tuesday, 07 July 2020 09:58
- Written by Matt Pye - HWD
The aim of this course is to equip participants with many of the key skills needed to perform effectively as a manager, preparing for leadership. It is a highly engaging programme, comprising of various modules, each focusing on a different aspect of the skills required to attain high performance. Each participant will receive personalised feedback on his or her impact and approach and coaching.
- 121 Coaching and feedback on personal approach
- Practice sessions tailored to your organisation
- Practice of critical interactions you find yourself in at this level with feedback and support
- Networking with colleagues