- Category: Personal Effectiveness
- Published: Wednesday, 22 May 2013 12:22
- Written by Matt Pye - HWD
While we can't create more time, we can use time management skills to increase productivity, improve quality of work and reduce procrastination. This is even more important when working from home.
This course is highly participatory. You will leave with a personal action plan and discover tools to utilise your time more practically.
* Identify how much of your time is used productively
* Understand your preferred ways of working and how those impact on your time and productivity
* Define your "Time Stealers" and practical ways to overcome them
* Apply a range of simple tools and techniques to help make better use of your time
Please contact us for more information