- Category: Communication Skills
- Published: Tuesday, 07 July 2020 10:10
- Written by Matt Pye - HWD
With more people managing remotely, this session will examine the tools that allow for effective two-way conversations and looks at techniques that can be adopted when the stakes are raised. Feel confident giving effective feedback and asking for what you really want from a situation. Bespoke practice offers an opportunity to receive and provide critical feedback.
- Recognise common obstacles that get in the way of these conversations, and how to overcome them
- Discover the benefits of having these conversations
- Learn how to control their emotions
- Learn how to manage other's behaviour during conflict
How our virtual classrooms work
Our Virtual Classroom courses allows you to attend our classroom training without leaving your home or office. We use the ‘Microsoft Teams’ meeting software. Before you attend, please check that you meet the system requirements. If it doesn’t work, try adjusting your settings or contact your IT department to ask about permitting the website.
You are also welcome to use your personal laptop, tablet or even your smart phone. Please just forward our course invite to your personal email, or just copy and paste the link into your browser.
If you encounter any problems, please feel free to get in touch. We can set up a test meeting before the course.